Naval Amphibious Base Galley
Galley Hours of Operation:
- Breakfast : 6-7:30 am
- Lunch : 11-12:30 pm
- Dinner : 4-5:45 pm
Weekends and Holiday Hours
- Breakfast : 7:30-9 am
- Lunch : 11 am-12:30 pm
- Dinner : 4-5 pm
Who is eligible to dine in our facility?
- Active duty personnel (U.S. and Foreign Military)
- Reservist (Inactive Duty training, Active duty training)
- National Guard
- Midshipmen and Cadets of Military Academies (U.S. and Foreign)
- Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps Midshipmen
- Escorted family members of active duty personnel and reservist on active duty
- All government travelers (on orders) when directed to subsist from the ashore galley
- Civilian personnel who work in the galley (only in their work location)
- Nonprofit youth organizations and military students
- Foreign military sales personnel
- Red Cross personnel
- The CO may, at his discretion, open the galley to retirees and other civilian personnel for special events
- First Tuesday of every month, Commanding Officer’s and tenant Commands Luncheon.
- Once a month special meal, all Naval Base Coronado employees are invited to celebrate with us!
- Wednesday, May 8th: Culinary Competition.
- May 22nd: Asian Pacific Heritage month celebration.