Be the hero of your next picnic! Breakers Beach is a great place to relax on San Diego's most remote shoreline. Uncrowded beach and fire pits guarantee a great time all year long. Breakers Beach is family friendly and offers convenient beach-front parking.
Breakers Beach Cabana Reservations
- Download, print and complete the NBC Park Reservations form. Return completed form in person to NASNI, Bldg. 825, Bay 7.
- A valid government ID required for reservations. Limit ONE cabana per ID.
- Download and complete the NBC MWR Command Endorsement Form if event is a command sponsored event/command function. Patrons may only reserve more than one cabana if their event is command sponsored.
- Cabana reservations accepted Mon-Fri 9 am-4 pm. Closed on weekends and holidays.
- Patrons may reserve cabanas for use between 9 am and 9 pm.
For instructions on base access for Cabana guests, call 619-545-7413/7412 or email NBC_ACCESS@navy.mil. Cabana reservations accepted via email at email@example.com or in person at North Island Outdoor Adventure, Bldg. 825, Monday-Friday 9 am-4 pm. Closed on weekends and holidays.