Fleet and Family Support Centers are available to provide support via phone, telehealth, in person appointments, email, social media, webinar and command GMTs.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with one of our providers, please call Centralized Scheduling at 1-866-923-6478.
Fleet & Family Support Center Services and Classes:
Click here for Fleet & Family Services
Click here for Fleet & Family Classes
Disasters Can Affect Anyone, At Any Time. ARE YOU READY?
Why do I need to be ready?
Preparedness empowers you. It saves lives, property, and time.
What is Ready Navy?
Ready Navy is the Navy’s emergency preparedness program to ensure commands, Sailors, retirees, reservists, Department of Defense (DoD) employees, and their loved ones can be ready to meet crisis-related challenges.
By exploring the links on the Ready Navy site located in the Websites section, you will:
- Be informed of potential hazards
- Understand making an emergency plan
- Learn to build a kit to support basic needs
- Access tools and resources to help you
How does Fleet and Family Support Center (FFSC) respond to crises?
- Family Information Call Center (FICC): Our FICC can be reached at 1-844-523-2025 and serves as a 24/7 information and referral line during a crisis.
- Emergency Family Assistance Center (EFAC): The EFAC serves as a one-stop-shop resource and information hub where families can gather in a crisis for the latest information, legal support, counseling resources, financial support, and more.
- Mobile Outreach Teams (MOTs): FFSC deploys staff to all areas where Sailors and military families may gather, including on-base shelters/safe havens, community shelters, Local Assistance Centers, and other venues to provide on-site resources, referrals, and crisis/stress first aid.
- Navy Family Accountability & Assesment Systems (NFASS) : FFSC Case Managers respond to NFASS assessments completd by Sailors, civilians, and their families. Case management is provided until all crisis-related resources are resolved.
ONE CALL SERVES ALL!
Appointment Scheduling for clinical counseling, relocation assistance, resume assistance, and financial consultations at any Navy Region Southwest FFSC call 1-866-923-6478.